The goal of this scholarship is three-fold:
- To recognize health care professionals who are making a difference in their community; and
- To support applicants’ effort to follow best practice in the care of patients with diabetes/prediabetes
- To provide financial assistance with diabetes related educational opportunities for healthcare professionals
Anticipated award: $100 – $500
Scholarship Award Requirements:
Commit to participate in Coalition activities including: membership meetings, committee meetings, and diabetes screening events.
- Only Coalition members who have paid their current annual dues are eligible for scholarship.
- Applicants are eligible for a scholarship one time only.
- Scholarship award is to be used for tuition costs only, not travel or hotel accommodations.
- You will receive email confirmation when your application is received.
- Applications demonstrating thoughtful, detailed responses tend to yield more favorable results.
- Scholarship decision will be announced through email and at membership meetings.
- Scholarship awards will be featured on our website and at meetings.